Dog Dressing Tips For Halloween
Halloween is a fun time for the entire family. If you are planning on bringing along your pet for all the fun Halloween activities, make sure you pick a safe and comfortable costume for your furry friend. Here are some tips to keep in mind when shopping for a dog costume.
- Remember that your dog or cat may not like the attire you bought him. Order the costume ahead of time or if you are making one yourself, have it ready before the occasion. Train your pet to wear it for a few times and let him/her get used to.
- Pick the right size. There are numerous sites online that guide you on how to measure pet clothing.
- Do not use masks that could cover their eyes.
- Get brightly colored costumes or sew reflective tape on them to keep your pet safe at night.
- Avoid buttons on the clothing. Your dog may chew on them.
- Depending on the weather in your area, buy costumes that will keep your pet warm or cool.
Here are some pet costumes for your dog. See which one you like.