|KidKraft Race Car Toddler Bed|
Here are some tips when choosing a bed for your toddler.
- Do not buy the bed just because it looks cute. Make sure it is strong and sturdy to withstand all the jumping and bouncing by your active toddler.
- Check joints often to make sure they are not loose.
- Get a bed that is low to ground so its easy for him to get in and out and there are less chances of getting injured if he falls down at night
- Toddler bed rails will prevent him from slipping off bed if he constantly tosses and turns while sleeping. If you are planning on keeping the bed longer, choose one with removable bed rails.
- If you have a hand me down bed, make sure all the nuts and bolts are in place and check for any chipping paint and wood.
If you are planning on gifting one here are some trendy beds for toddler boys to consider :
- Modern Toddler Bed for Boy or Girl
- Thomas Train Toddler Bed
- Bookmark And Share
- Wooden Toddler Beds With Drawers
- Kids Pirate Ship Bed
- Tell Us
- Cool Kids Beds
- Toddler Bedding Sets For Boys
- Take Along Inflatable Toddler Bed